Case Study – Electric Utility Primary Distribution Map Management Tools
Customer: Electric Utility
Project: Electrical Distribution Placement/Maintenance Tools
Problem: 50 electrical system owners needed a set of tools to easily maintain their primary distribution circuit maps.
Solution: Mill Creek Systems, Inc. was selected to develop a set of placement and editing tools to enable complete maintenance of primary circuit maps.
• Interactive (dynamic) device placement with cursor
• Tools ensure graphics are placed according to graphic standards
• Breaks line work to insert device
• Line work healed when deleting device
• Circuit integrity reporting and maintenance tools
• Ext. ASCII configuration files used to define devices
Other devices (not shown) include:
• voltage codes
• voltage devices
• tap dots
• wire changes